Welcome to the website for the Surrey Athletics Network.
We are a group of athletics clubs who are working together to promote the enjoyment of, and participation in, competitive athletics in our area.
Our Objectives are:
- To provide competition for athletes in member clubs where such competition is not provided otherwise, or as the Network members decide.
- To provide courses for coaches and athletes to improve coaching capabilities and give athletes experience of being coached by top level coaches.
- To share knowledge and experience between member clubs.
- To support the training of coaches and officials in member clubs by providing financial assistance with course fees, as available funds allow.
- To provide first aid training for member clubs.
- To engage with England Athletics and Surrey County AA to further the interests of network clubs and their members.
Membership of the Network is open to Clubs involved in Athletics activities.
Any Club wishing to become a Member should contact the Chairman , Ian Martin, by email at email@example.com
Current Network Members are:
For potential and existing Members information the Network’s Constitution and Operating Procedures are available to download from these links: